Towns at Swift Creek HOA homeowners can find information about the public schools, utilities, and service providers below. Towns at Swift Creek HOA does not manage or partner with service providers. Please contact HOA Management at (757) 275-7689 if you have any questions about services for our community.
Find out more information about community amenities available to residents of Towns at Swift Creek by clicking the Swift Creek Townhomes POA button.
Utilities, Chesterfield County Services,
Chesterfield County Services
- Chesterfield County Website
- Chesterfield County Animal Services
- Chesterfield County Public Library
- Chesterfield County Parks & Recreation
- Chesterfield County Public Transit
- Chesterfield County Voter Registration
- Chesterfield County Treasurer (Dog License, Taxes, Vehicle License)
- Chesterfield County Waste Disposal Convenience Centers
County of Chesterfield Public School information can be found HERE:
- (ES) Swift Creek 13800 Genito Rd Midlothian, VA 23112
- (MS) Swift Creek 3700 Old Hundred Rd Midlothian, VA 23112
- (HS) Clover Hill 13301 Kelly Green Ln Midlothian, VA 23112
Law Enforcement &
- Electricity – the townhomes are individually metered. Please contact Dominion Energy to set up an account for your new address.
- Trash Removal – each townhome will receive a rolling tote for curbside service that has already been set up for you. The amount for this service will appear on your account which will be viewable when you pay your dues. If you would like an additional tote, feel free to contact Choice Waste Services LLC and set up an account for your address.
- TRASH REMOVAL: Thursday evening the trash toter is rolled out from garage to the curb of their driveway. Friday the trash truck picks up the trash toter and empties the toter. Friday afternoon the trash toter is placed back into the garage.
- RECYCLING: Recycling is a service the residents/homeowners can select on their own through Chesterfield County recycling. Call 804-748-1297 to opt in. There is an annual fee of $41 through Chesterfield County recycling. Link: https://www.chesterfield.gov/563/Curbside-Recycling
- MOVING BOXES/LARGE ITEMS: You can take moving boxes or large items to the Convenience Center at 3200 Warbro Road in Midlothian Friday-Tuesday 7AM – 6PM. The rates depend on the item(s) being disposed and they take cash or credit. Please see their website for accepted items https://www.chesterfield.gov/539/Convenience-Centers.
- Water/Sewer – each townhome is individually metered. Please contact Chesterfield County Water & Sewer to set up an account for your new address.
- Internet – each townhome is wired for high speed internet. Feel free to contact the provider of your choice and set up service for your new address.
- HOA – Residents who have purchased a townhome automatically belong to both the POA and the HOA. The difference is the POA is for utilities and amenities and includes the entire community of Towns at Swift Creek and the HOA governs only the townhomes that are owned. For more information about governing documents, board meeting, and HOA specific items, please visit the HOA website at https://www.swiftcreekhoa.com or email Annie Redlund at email@example.com.
- POA – Owners can use the Towns at Swift Creek Amenities, attend community hosted events, and reserve the Clubhouse for private events. To reserve the clubhouse, be sure you have completed and returned the amenity access document. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chesterfield County offers quick access to Rt 288 & Powhite Parkway. Short commutes are a reality to Richmond’s West End and Downtown.
Located in one of Chesterfield County’s busiest corridors is the Brandermill Community with parks, restaurants with water views, and gorgeous tree-lined streets. Multiple medical facilities, retailers, grocery stores, restaurants, recreational facilities, wineries, farmer’s markets, and more are all within a 15 minute drive.